The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

preparation of unknown

2 posters

Go down

preparation of unknown Empty preparation of unknown

Post  NKninja Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 am

Half a mile away from Thunderclan territory...

" No, no no! That just won't do!" The blue pelted she-cat exclaimed. Her deep wellness made her at unease to consult with her next bounty of prey. Her Tinker toys. Her.. Pets....
Her tail curled as she patted her head in frustration. Who? WHO? Then.. It came to her... What could be better then tormenting a traitor to finnish the bidding? She could 'help' them back to their former ways. Let them crumble again, and again, and again! "Brilliant!" she howled with joy as she uncurled her tail and dashed to the pocket-like parts in the hollowed bark of the maple tree.
She analyzed the choices... Turn into a brute? A lier?... AH!

"An injured kittypet! Aristeal, you've done it again!" she bursted into laughter, as if in a conversation with someone else there.
With that, she grabbed a sharp piece of bark, and intermediately ripped off the bone strapped collar that was coiled around her neck, and threw it on the ground once it was strapped away. Going back to the pile of other consecutive items, she dug her petite nose into the batch, and pulled out a bright olive green collar with a bell against it.
It took a while for her to get the prop on, but when she did, she went over to the little clump of raspberries, grabbing a singular one with her teeth, she squeezed it, and the dark, almost blood red liquid oozed from her mouth. Attempting to resist the temptation of licking her mane, she began to spread it across her paws, to show off the injured sole's of feet.

after rubbing her silky fur in solid mud, she slowly shriveled off the ruminants, and padded softly away from her base of operations, prepared for her next victim.

OOC: victims anyone?
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

preparation of unknown Empty Re: preparation of unknown

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 am

OOC: Sirenpaw would love a fight. Very Happy

A jet-black she-cat appeared from the bushes, spray leaves clinging onto her pelt as for their dear life. Sirenpaw stopped to stretch her aching limbs. Coming a long way, yes, it was no surprise that the journey had toughened her build and stamina.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:01 am

OOC: XD sure

IC: Aristeal did only slightly heard the small rustling of a bush. To configure the thought of only prey, she padded onward to the thunderclan territory.
" If you have any thoughts of following me, you could just stick your head in the river," She yelled in a calm and triumphant tone. She didn't actually know if some cat was there. But if there wasn't, some game from afar would just be scared.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum