The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Themes of stuff

3 posters

Go down

Themes of stuff Empty Themes of stuff

Post  NKninja Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 pm

ELLO PEOPLE OF THE WEBSITE OF THE WEBSITENESS!
I thought it would be amusing to do something like this so, It's obvious I'm doing it.

Okay, This is an idea of what song fits your warrior cat character (Favorite or least favorite, doesn't matter)

Description:

Name: (What's his/her name?)

Song: (Choose a song that fit's his/her personality, storyline, or future reference. Put up URL or whole video)

Reason of Choice: (Why does this song fit your character overall?)

Personality: (More evidence along with the reason of choice)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NKninja's example:

Name: Aristeal

Song: WARNING~!!!!!!: Explit Language!!!!

Reason of Choice: Aristeal was created to manipulate the minds of other enemies and even her friends. She is never proven wrong and always walks away with no prosecution, So far, she has never been known to be suspected to anyone since she always changes her identity related to when and where the part is taken to.
This relates to her experience in changing all the things that makes a personality of a character, She makes them feel like an underdog first. Then she makes them think that his/her enemies are his allies or vise-versa. And soon enough, she makes them attack the ones they love and get themselves exiled (EVIL FOR THE WIN). When all of her steps are not up to the task, she will do all to make them quiet... Forever.

Personality: Aristeal has always thought of herself as a puppet master. That her schemes are never rejected and always come the correct way. That whatever she does, will make a chain reaction that will improve her next scheme. She doesn't have a true personality, as she's used to changing it consecutively.
To what is known, is that she uses all the parts that she has played to make sure that each consecutive character will share equivlent pain, and not just the one she is taking manipulation to. Even though she usually fails in her works, she is strong and adamant in looking at each character's point of view.

Yep.. Like that.. But it doesn't have to be as long as what the heck that was Very Happy
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Themes of stuff Empty Re: Themes of stuff

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 am

OOC: I think I know where you got that from... Very Happy I'll put my in later.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oak Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Name: Brokenstar

Song: Animal I Have Become-Three Days Grace.

Reason Of Choice: Nightclan's upcoming Evil plot that I'm to lazy to post.(:

Oak
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down